bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
I tell ya what guys, i cant wait for the SterileOCross to finish up so we cna get down to the real racing.

I think this year could be an upset.

1. RC will be on the RMZ450- i hear from my sources that he is on protect mode for the SX and is training and testing for outdoors. But, last season notice that the RMZ/KXF250Fs only started blowing up at the nationals. To me the RMZ is still a new bike and RC would be the person to blow it up. I wonder if he will run the full works bike.

2. JBS- he will be on the KX250- he could win it, but he could bin it. Seeing a good pro friend of mine go from CRF450 to the KX250, its amazing to see him struggle like he is doing compared to last season. The KX will be fast, but 450 fast?

3. KW and CR- both have experience on the CRF and YZF, could be in with a shot if 1 and 2 blow up or out.

lets hear some opinions guys!!!! May 14th is the Prequel at Glen Helen, i will have left by then so i wont be able to go and help out my boys. :ugg:

elf

Jun 7, 2003
Well we have seen Jbs win on a 2 stroke in the 125 class, so I see no problems with him riding the kx250. I would say you are at a greater disadvantage in the 125 class on a 2 stroke than you would be in the 250 class.
I think JBS will get a big lead, then stop and let Ricky and Chad by and then pass them again just to keep it from getting boring.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
May 14th is the Prequel at Glen Helen, i will have left by then so i wont be able to go and help out my boys

Where you going bclapham? Are you leaving for good?

I can't wait for that nationals. I rode Lakewood today, I still can't believe that place is getting a national.

Last edited:

pace

Nov 21, 2003
super rat said:
I rode Lakewood today, I still can't believe that place is getting a national.

Me too (rode Lakewood today). And I'm also somewhat skeptical that it's worthy of the talent of the national pros. Berthoud would have made a better national venue IMHO. I guess the track history worked in Lakewood's favor, or else the owner is one heck of a hustler!

On the bright side.. we get to see Ricky and the boys throwin' it down on our local track at least once. ;)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
super rat said:
May 14th is the Prequel at Glen Helen, i will have left by then so i wont be able to go and help out my boys

Where you going bclapham? Are you leaving for good?

I can't wait for that nationals. I rode Lakewood today, I still can't believe that place is getting a national.

I am moving to Chicago, so Red Bud will be my local national.

Ironicallly, i rode Glen Helen today- the main track- that start straight is scary- its top speed and slippery and not that smooth.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I am very psyched for the outdoors, to me SX is over, (Bubba;s gonna win the races, RC the series :) ) the nats should be awesome with real racing for the first time in a while, I really think the JBS and RC will be close to the same speed in the outdoors, (maybe Bubba has a little more) and I think RC is in better shape so the race oughta be on for the full moto :cool: >. I am especially psyched to get to see one live ( I am going to Lakewood for that one too) and I am gonna wear all my leprachaun support gear just in case Pred drives down!

Top Bottom