Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
AUG 20—McGRATH COMING BACK!

We just received confirmation that seven-time 250 supercross champion Jeremy McGrath will make his professional return to supercross racing at Anaheim I in January. MC will be racing a select number of races, but currently does not plan on racing the entire series. The reason for his return? McGrath has found retired life somewhat boring and misses racing. Our advice to you is that you had better order your supercross tickets for Anaheim I as soon as possible! Carmichael, Stewart, Reed, Windham, LaRocco, possibly Pastrana, Tortelli, and now Jeremy McGrath racing in the series next year? Talk about a superstar packed gate.
:yeehaw: http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/detail.asp?id=1285

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
that is great! im really looking forward to watching him race again. i also read that he may race at steel city, i hope this rumor is true because i will be at steel city.

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
looks like it will be earlier than expected! :cool:

August 23, 2004

Jeremy McGrath racing at Steel City
- press release -

Jeremy McGrath’s racing comeback for 2005 will begin a few months early. Rumors that the seven-time AMA Supercross Champion would race one of the final rounds of the AMA Chevrolet Motocross Championships have been confirmed, as Jeremy has officially entered the Kawasaki National at Steel City, presented by Subway. The race will run on Sunday, September 5, at Steel City Raceway in Delmont, Pennsylvania.

McGrath, the 1995 AMA 250cc National Champion, will race the 250 class at Steel City, which was one of his favorite tracks on the tour back when he was racing the series full-time.

McGrath joins a national field featuring ten-time AMA National Champion Ricky Carmichael and 2004 AMA Supercross Champion Chad Reed. Those are the two riders that McGrath will be chasing next January, when “Showtime” McGrath returns to supercross as an active racer.

Steel City Raceway is located outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Take Route 22 East to Delmont, then take Route 66 North for approximately three miles, and then turn right at the blue Volkswagen on a pole (Slickville Road). For ticket information, visit racerproductions.com or call 304-284-0084.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom