Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, I leave a week from yesterday for my conference in Albuquerque and then it is on to MOAB! We are going to be there the morning of the 13th about 1:00AMish and plan on crashing at a trailhead so we can get a proper start on the trip. We are riding for Thurs, Fri and Sat and are hoping for a trailer breakdown to hold us over for one last ride on Sunday before heading back.

Who can join us? Post up folks, I want to ride MOAB with a bunch of DRNers. :yeehaw:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I'll be in Albuquerque on the 9th and 10th, but won't have time nor ride unfortuantely. I'd like to try Moab too, but I can't make it this time. I'd like to hear how it goes, might try later this year.
Have fun.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hey Tony- I'm not sure if we can make it that weekend since we're already planning to be there on Memorial Day weekend too, but I wanted to get you excited about going. Here are some pics from a recent trip to Moab in April:

Recent Moab Trip

HMS- If you cannot make Tony's dates, are you open for Memorial Day in Moab? I'm headed out there with Wheelie Ray and a few other guys. Yer welcome to join....

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CJ Rider said:
Hey Tony- I'm not sure if we can make it that weekend since we're already planning to be there on Memorial Day weekend too, but I wanted to get you excited about going. Here are some pics from a recent trip to Moab in April:

Recent Moab Trip

HMS- If you cannot make Tony's dates, are you open for Memorial Day in Moab? I'm headed out there with Wheelie Ray and a few other guys. Yer welcome to join....

Great photos! We need to plan a big trip to Moab far enough in advance that a bunch of us can hook up and ride. :yeehaw:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Thanks Jen, but I probably won't get a weekend pass until late June. I'd love to do Moab, from both a Jeep and dirtbike standpoint....heck, a mountain bike too.

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
Nice pics of that Moab ride CJ!
Like calander quality! :)

Am gonna try to make it for Sat the 15th.
Would just drive up fri. nite, but things have been a bit rocky -w- wiffey of late and we have an appointment -w- a marriage counselor fri at 5:00. sooooo.
If things go well -w- that i'll probably be there, if not...oh well.... :(

Will try to keep up, but if y'all loose me, please remember to send a search party when ya get back to camp, eh? :worship:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hope you can make it.

Top Bottom