"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Hey dirty b, a route sheet is holder is recommended, can I get one there or do you have an extra one.
:ride:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Excellent day , the loop was sweet . I'm glad we got the rain the night before , otherwise I think it would have been a high speed blitz for 50 miles . As it was I found it to be quite a challenging day and a whole lot of fun .
I charged right thru most of the water holes and found them to have nice firm bottoms and no trouble at all to cross . The hills were tuff but do-able , although I did bypass power line hill .
For the most part I was in trail ride mode , but at one point I had a chance to challenge Woods for a line up a hill ( The opportunity does not come often ) .He took the hard way, I went left up the easy route and we met half way up . I had a little more momentum and I got by him after banging bars a couple of times . I didn't have any time to gloat about it though . As we climbed 1/2 way up the next hill I stalled and Woods crashed into me . We were both sporting new plastic.... and now were not .Ugly bikes rule !!

I will be doing this event again next year , and I invite all of the Damn Yankees to join me .

Top Bottom