2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
I know it's kinda late, but I have tomorrow( Monday, Nov 1st) off and if someone wants to meet me, I may ride from Bull Gap or Luzurne. Or ??? Call early. 989 777 8352.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hi Neal!
Our group didnt have plans for tommorrow until about 20 minutes ago... The weather man keeps changing his mind about the rain soooooo, The "Monday Riders" are meeting at Wesco just west of Fremont tomorrow at 10 am. We will be having "breakfast" at Daniels (at the stop light in Hesperia) and probably be at the White Cloud trailhead around 11 (sometimes we run a little late because some of us are a little loose jawed). We are planning on riding from White Cloud to Boon - mostly 2 tracks with as much SMOOTH single track as we can find (NO WHOOPS = Woodsy can ride).
At this time there are only 3 of us riding... Now if you were talking next Monday I think you would be able to link up with us three AND the likes of Young Ted and Randy Sneller.
Your ALWAYS welcome to join in over here...
Of course, EVERYONE else is welcome too!!
Woodsy

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Now if you were talking next Monday I think you would be able to link up with us three AND the likes of Young Ted and Randy Sneller

Woahhhhh!!!! Hold the phone there..... Do I hear of a Monday ride brewing. When and where. We need details man.

D.E.T.A.I.L.S..........

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Next Monday is looking REAL good for another outing of the "On Any Monday" riders hitting the trail.. Last I heard from Ted, he was planning on being here and Randy should be back... As always, all are invited!
We have two meeting places, the first one will be at the Plumb's parking lot across from Rays Mini Mart just east of the Fremont exit on US-31 (next easterly exit north of Apple). Be there at 9 am! The second place will be the Wesco station on M-120 just west of Fremont. Be there at 9:30 am - this is where I usually hook up with the group.
We will be having breakfast at Daniels in Hesperia (this has become ritual as they have a GREAT $1.95 breakfast) and should be there until 10:30 if anyone wants to link up there...!
From there, its ANYBODY'S guess where we may end up but it would be wise if anyone coming out have a plate on - YE BE WARNED :nener:
Hopefully this next ride will be a little dryer then todays ride was!!

Still thawing out :eek:
Woodsy

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
I was thinking "Cool..if I leave here by 8. I'll be at parking lot by 11" As I'm loading bike, I think over Woodsy's post "Boon..two tracks" so I look at map and figure I need to be plated. My bikes are plate"legal" I just havn't done it(although I did finally get my cycle endorsement) Then I start thinking insurance agent then SoS...no way I can meet those guys, so I went to Bll Gap instead. Had a blast but I rode by myself. The dirt was perfect and the trails were almost. One of these days, I will make it back over to that side of the state for a ride with you guys.Later

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy says the last he heard from me. He hasn't heard the last from me - yet. My schedule calls for me to be there ready to go Monday 11/8.

Young Ted

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Now dog gone it Ted - I take one shot at getting the "last word" in and you come along and screw it all up :bang:
Of course I expected this and knew full well that you would not take my attempt at doing so without stirring the pot of yahooism... :nener:
Neal, I am VERY glad to hear that you were able to get out and ride.... Sorry you had to ride alone - always keep in mind that Monday's around here are given ride days and you are ALWAYS welcome to join in the fun!!!! By the way, how was the weather up there last Monday???
Woodsy

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Cool, overcast, with a little breeze. Great riding conditions, although I guess it could have been a tad warmer, but still great. Nice dirt. A few choppy sections but nothing bad. Great time of year to ride.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom