Harvest72

Jul 3, 2006
Hello,

After riding in high top mountain bike shoes for like a month last fall when I bought my first bike, I've decided that boots are a pretty important purchase. I've since read the thread on cheap vs. expensive, but I honestly cannot spend 400 bucks on a pair of boots!

I've been looking at the Thor Quadrant boot, but that has not been too well received on this site by the looks of it. Then I saw the Moose M1 boot, and I'm pretty sure they have a good reputation for quality (not that Thor doesn't)?

Between these two boots, which would you guys pick? Are their any other (similar price) that you could recommend? I don't race or do anything too crazy (yet) so this may just be my first boot, but I need it to be quality!

Thanks very much,
Cam

Jan 3, 2007
If you do not need full boots then Thor and Axo make the 50:50 (thor) and Slammers (axo). They are really cheap and offer maximum protection at a low cost. Also are very comfertable.

patto3

Apr 8, 2006
Out of the pair of boots that you said, i would go with the Thor quadrants, after all, it is Thor. The answer mode boot is also another really good boot.

Harvest72

Jul 3, 2006
Thanks for the responses,

I think I do need a full boot, I'm planning on riding alot this summer. So there is nothing wrong with the Thor? That was my first choice but I am the first to note that I know nothing about moto gear!

Top Bottom