tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
maybe we can get kenny to bring his foam pit contents to the big step up and spread it out around the "landing zone" of that stepup.

David Bird

Jun 28, 2003
Avoiding the ouch!

Sorry to hear about your misfortune on that monster Nick. I tried it Thursday morning thinking I knew the speed it took to get over it and came up really short. :coocoo: I did a half nac-nac trying to get off my bike on the first bounce but never got away from it. After the first ugly attempt I was determined to get over it clean. :bang: I made it fine, but as the approach got roached I quit all together. :fft: It ended up costing me a few spots on the tag-team & Saturday's MX, but at least the only thing I went home with was some beat up & tired hands.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
1000 hours, briefing for the 500 ride. As you can see, Okie got word there were trees to be ridden through. You can just see the excitement in his eyes. "You better tuck in those piggies, there's stumps among us."

Attachments

• Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 125

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hey now, I hope I made the woods guys proud by doing the last several miles with that broken piggy!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Okiewan said:
Hey now, I hope I made the woods guys proud by doing the last several miles with that broken piggy!
I'm just glad you didn't ride my bike. ;)

brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
Hmm.. if I could convince my girlfriend that this would be a holiday... :aj:
That's good to know I could borrow a bike though, thanks a lot. Have to make it over 1 year.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom