weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Dave, we will be around this Saturdaqy. One boy is setting up a KX500 for open class HareScrambles and the other putting tires, chain & sprockets on his CR125. (Burger King Money) So they will be wanting to ride.

I'll put some ride time in but also will be cutting in a few more trails. We added a bunch since your last visit. Bring a Bike and an Axe!

(We formalized the trails Dave& Lori broke in and added another mile or so to those...hope they aren't TOO formal for the origional mind trust that built them!

exc rider

Jan 15, 2002
hey weimdog,i just noticed your from cortland,i live right up the rd. in lafayette.i see you guys get together sometimes and ride,just wonderin what a guy has to do to get in on it?do you guys run any of the WNYOA races? talk to ya later

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Walt and I just rode yesterday. Had a great time too until I hit my shoulder twice on a tree. Pretty darn sore today.

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Same tree too! Probably one that woodsrider snuck in and planted..

( Actually RM and the boys were tearing around the place while I watched most of the morning and then I had to go and do horse related things the rest of the day)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Weimedog,
How you been? Are you still toying with the idea of a vintage hare scramble?
Maybe we can get another Damn Yankee get together before the snow flys. I probably won't get to Paragon but something closer will do. :yeehaw:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Dapper..doing ok..fighting a few issues that have kept me off the bike. Doing a bunch of horse events here lately. A couple of Horse Poker Runs for the Local 4-H and one for the Pony Club. These folks have really been great. (Like the DRNer's who ride here from time to time)

We should be able to do something. We had some rain and the conditions are..amazing. No more dust. We also formalized those trails Dave & Lori crashed in as well as adding a few more tight ones like the ones Dave & Lori started.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by weimedog
Same tree too! Probably one that woodsrider snuck in and planted..
Singletrack is not supposed to be 10 ft. wide! :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom