Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Im finally going to get off the couch and ride an enduro. Craig, Derek; are you going? Looking at starting on an earlier row and wondering what you are doing? Let me know, and I can get the registration in the mail. Lorin.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I want to go but cash flow is an issue right now. I ended up making two unpaid trips to Marrieta last week due to an equipment failure. It is not out of the question but it will likely be a last minute decision. I really wouldn't matter what row I ride, I'll likely hour out.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
not sure what to think? at draper you picked rows 8-9, now you are looking at the mid 30's? is there a reason you are riding later at Muenster? Also, brian, craig and derek, if you want to crash at my place the night before, let me know. I am about 12 miles from Draper and have plenty of space. I might even be able to provide dinner. Let me know, Lorin.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Lorin, I'm the reason for the later row. Two years ago I had an early row at Muenster and it seemed like every time they connected trail it was around a blind corner and it was like trying to ride over a lip because no one had burned it in. My entire day was me cussing as my front wheel tried to wash out. Of course the problem with a later row is more people in the way stuck in the good lines on the hills.

I like camping so all I have to do is wake up, get dressed, eat and be ready. If you were an hour away or closer I would be all for staying at your place.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
My riding partner canceled at the last minute due to a family issue, so I was unable to attend (I was to travel and stay in his trailer).

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The weather was great. It sucks being busy but it pays the bills when it is not busy. How many more races have you guys got this season?
I need to get a new front tire and then I'll be ready to ride. Got a 18" wheel and tire a couple of weeks ago and I like the way the bike handles. The front one started chunking knobs so it has to go soon.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
2/20/2011 - Wolf Den - Kellyville, OK - Restart

3/13/2011 - Indian Nations - Scipio, OK

3/27/2010 - White Rock - Combs, AR

4/17/2011 - Hardwood - Mansfield, MO - Restart

5/1/2011 - Leadbelt - Park Hills, MO - Restart

5/22/2011 - Train Robbers - Bismarck, AR - National and Restart

6/12/2011 - Golden Eagle - Stillwater, OK

10/23/2011 - Crosstimbers - Oklahoma City, OK

11/13/2011 - Red River - Bulcher, TX - Restart

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've got to ride soon. I'll try to pic up a tire tomorrow or Friday. I'm swamped with work right now and not sure how the beginning of the year will be so I gotta work while I've got it. Man I miss riding with you guys. We need a reunion or a Christmas dinner or something.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
There is going to be a bunch of Muenster regulars riding Thanksgiving weekend. I will probably only ride on Sat. Come on down.

Top Bottom