Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Anyone up for MX racing this weekend around N TX.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
dang it, ive got soccer practice to do. im helping coach my wifes team and i committed to all sundays prior to the season starting. once the season is underway im free again. where are you planning to race? i might come out and watch. i have to be in denton by 2pm. seems that burleson might fit the bill if i got a decent race order.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I think Burleson is racing but I haven't made up my mind where I'll go yet, depends on the wetness factor. They are doing a makeup race this weekend in Waco, last week was rained out. The track is hard pack but it has lots of air-time. The only bad thing is if the track is muddy, they won't race becuase it's the black gooey stuff.

I'm leaving for the valley in the morning. I'll be in Harlingen, Corpus, Port Lavaca then end up Friday in Victoria before I head home. I plan to be home late Friday so it'll be then before I get to make any plans. I'll be away from DRN till then unless I can borrow a laptop with a working modem.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Why you no wanna hang out with us x-country fellers? Skaret :scream:

We gonna have a little git together 02/01/04 at Tates Ranch :laugh:

Wanna come play :yeehaw: I think that sissy Leif gonna be there & possibly even the Leif Blower, Milky herself

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa! Taraker is talkin' more smack! I won't charge you usage fees for the "Leif Blower" reference tho but if persuaded I might sell the rights on ebay ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by jeffd
BwaaaaHaaaHaaaa! Taraker is talkin' more smack!

When ISN'T the limp wristed one talkin' trash? :laugh:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
jeff,
im out. my daughter has a soccer tournament that requires my drivers license on sunday. crap!! its supposed to be really nice on sunday too. the only way i would get out of it is if we get a bunch of rain friday and saturday. they wont want to trash the fields before the season even starts. just post where you are going and ill post an answer on saturday night.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
well, its sat night and although it has been raining lightly all day, the tourney is still on. dont know how much rain they got in the ft. worth area. here in denton it just misted all day. the rain i sat in all day was in ne dallas. if you do make it, have a good race.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Burleson is rained out and so is Waco. No one else is racing that's close enough that I know of. If I get to ride at all it'll probably be practice in Athens and that's still a 2 &1/2 hour drive each way for me.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
taraker said:
Why you no wanna hang out with us x-country fellers? Skaret :scream:

We gonna have a little git together 02/01/04 at Tates Ranch :laugh:

Wanna come play :yeehaw: I think that sissy Leif gonna be there & possibly even the Leif Blower, Milky herself
I need to give one of those "trail rides" a shot some time. Actually looks like a lot of fun.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom