Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Today I met up with Napper at Team PTP Racing Garage for a training day. First off we suited up and rode the mountain bikes down the gravel roads for I guess about 11 miles. That 'ol Napper can peddal a damn bike-he could leave me at will. After the cardio work out it was time for the upper body so we put on the special protective gear and fired up the Mini bikes for some motos. Napper finally got to ride "Ankle Biter" for the first time in a loooooong time and I was on the trusty #251 XR 100. I think we ran 3-4 motos, I don't know but we rode for quite a while today. The first moto we both developed athe amp pump needed to know you were headed in the right direction with training. The track had 70% snow on it and bare frozen ground and patches of ice-perfect! The bikes were sliding all over hell and we were fighting the bars like rodeo cowboys. We had some good dicing and racing moments. And I showed Napper how to hit the double on the 100 although I cam up just a tad short and clunked the forks but I kept her on 2 wheels. Man that Ankle Biter is fast! He whooped me in a drag race and when I rode it it was 15% stronger than the XR at least. Fun bike! Beats sitting on the couch! :cool:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Now thats MY kinda super bowl Sunday!!!!!!
Glad to hear Napper is back at it and you two are getting ready for the season Fred!!
Definitly better then watching that ol boob tube!!!! :cool:
Something tells me you two are going to be UNSTOPABLE this year!! :aj:
Woodsy

Top Bottom