WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
August 25th is the date for the Red Fox Turkey Run in Townshend, VT. Rumor has it that BRush, DANIEL JOSEPH, dirtybkr, knobbiethrower, rohnman and myself will all be there. That's a lot of Damn Yankees all in one place.

I rode this event last year and had a really good time. It was a first class event. The terrain is fairly wide open, fast and rocky.

More information on the event and the requirements can be found by clicking HERE.

---Woods

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I was planning on going but your going to have to count me out. The opportunity arose to go to the Gas Gas Dealer meeting in Indiana that weekend.

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Dan - That's right! Have fun riding at The Badlands in Attica, IN. Watch out for quads, jeeps and FMX wannabees. :eek: There are some short, but very steep hillclimbs and a few of those pucker-factor downhills. It can get really hot out in the dunes so keep moving.

Last time I rode there the place was covered with three inches of snow and all the creeks were frozen over. Down in the lower woods section there are some big fallen oaks that are always challenging to cross. Watchout for the mudholes back there though. Barkbuster tried following me through one and augered in. We had to ask a quad rider for assistance pulling his bike out. You might find a few trials traps scattered throughout the place too.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Sorry knob, but I burned my last August spousal credit last weekend at the Speedsville Enduro so I'm going to bail on this one.

Now if you could convince Mrs. knob and the little knobbies to hang out at the picnic area then maybe I could go. ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom