destructo

Feb 24, 2006
Picked up a set of anti vibration Sunline KX highbars today and man are they nice, all black, also picked up a set of triple compound Progrip black and green 790 hand grips, super soft, the new bars changed the whole feel of the bike, it handles awesome! couldnt believe it, the bike shop had the bars priced at 74.95 and they let me have em for 34 bucks. I highly recomend the high bars, climbing, trails everything is nicer, good clearence, ease of stearing. what bars are you guys using?

destructo

Feb 24, 2006
I like the fat bars but I dont know if they make a fat mount top clamp for the KDX 220? I have a set of Protapers on my kx100, they are really nice, but I definately couldnt pass these up, for that price, It was pretty cool because they had a display up with about 6 diffrenent Sunline bars, could have gotten each for the same price, I'm gonna go back this weekend and see if I can pick up a set for my 700r.

destructo

Feb 24, 2006
Here they are, only about an inch taller...nice diffrence.

newbars.jpg

destructo

Feb 24, 2006
"Good ole Yamahammer" I miss the brute force of my old 05 YZ 450f, that thing was a monster! I do keep it nice and clean, I usually only have time to ride on the weekends with work and all, so I usually ride saturday and sunday and then sunday evening I usually clean it up really good and put it away until next weekend, I take a lot of time keeping my bikes and quads clean and maintained, makes em last!

muddertrucker

Aug 24, 2006
destructo said:
I like the fat bars but I dont know if they make a fat mount top clamp for the KDX 220?

If your'e talking about a one piece top clamp I`m wondering the same thing because I'm having a realy hard time finding one that will fit my 220

Top Bottom