Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Well I accidently pushed the button on evilbay...

I thought, well, probably won't win it but what the heck, lets' bid(low ball) on a new '04 Husky te450! I won!! I'm stunned!! :yikes: Time to head up to Colorado and pick up my new scoot!

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
:yeehaw: Congradulations . Glad to see you got a real bike .
I've rode the vor, ktm , gasgas ,and honda 4 strokes and I like the Husky the best . I know you will to .

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I must admit, I'm hesitant about it after riding VOR for 4 years - I'm thinking of keeping it just in case...

She looks perty though! :cool:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Enduro_Nut said:
Well I accidently pushed the button on evilbay...

I thought, well, probably won't win it but what the heck, lets' bid(low ball) on a new '04 Husky te450! I won!! I'm stunned!! :yikes: Time to head up to Colorado and pick up my new scoot!

When are you gonna be healed up enough so that I - errr, I mean, you can take it for a ride at Muenster?

Congrats!

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Now Jeff, You wouldn't want to ride my scoot would ya'?

Talk about withdrawals, this is a bear!! No riding makes Rog a cranky boy! This is the 2nd time this year for down time :bang: :| . Both times were just bad luck.

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Enduro, I will be in Colorado next month... I will be heading to Gunnison and Taylor Park areas. If I could be of assitance in picking it up for you just let me know.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
hlguthery said:
Enduro, I will be in Colorado next month... I will be heading to Gunnison and Taylor Park areas. If I could be of assitance in picking it up for you just let me know.

You sure about that??! It's 126 miles from Gunnison to Grand Junction! If you are serious...

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Cool, I have not ridden a Hunk-a-Varnish since my 77 Husky 360 Auto.

Will this bike also be attracted to Yamadogs?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Grady said:
Cool, I have not ridden a Hunk-a-Varnish since my 77 Husky 360 Auto.

Will this bike also be attracted to Yamadogs?

:laugh: :nener: :laugh:
Do I note a bit of harassment towards my "Hunk-a-Varnish"?
Did Brian tell you about my "new" auto('77 360 auto)?? :laugh:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Yes, I would like to see an old 'Green Hornet' Husky again.

Actually, the Auto Husky was an 'OK different' bike, but I was into wheelies and having fun back in the 70's, :yikes: not like the old fart I are now. I would probably like an Auto shifter mo better now. :ride:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
So far the bike is where I parked that afternoon after Brian looked at it! I'm collecting a few parts/checking it out prior to riding it. I plan on riding it at the ISDE/T reunion ride in Tulsa this October.
I agree, she's no wheelie king BUT it flies if you hammer it! If a company came out with an auto I would switch to one! My 430's were VERY quick AND it would wheelie! :yikes:
Take a look -

http://community.webshots.com/user/rider44

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Roger, what Harley failed to mention was that he is going to pick it up and bring it to our group so we can all (10 of us) trash... I mean test ride it in the rocks.

cdcracing

Jan 2, 2004
Enduro nut If I had the time I would pick it up for you . I'm needing some new parts for my Husky 450 . New front fenders, new plastic , chain and sprokets , and any extras I can take off . When ever you go get it tell them you need a 40 pilot jet , 180 main jet and well get it running right . :cool:
Well it is 8:46 in the morning and I'm off to bed . Had to work nightshift last night. :(

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Enduro, If you can get the guy to meet me somewhere between Grand Junction and Gunnison that would work out great. I would NOT mind driveing 50 or so miles out of the way. By the looks of things Delta CO would work out great for me. We are actually riding in Lake City which is south of Gunnison however we plan on meeting up with Keeto for a couple days of riding in Taylor Park. I could pretty easily put Delta on a big loop going from Lake City to Taylor Park.

Let me know. If you would like to give me a call 214.725.7646

Thanks
Harley

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
GREAT!! THANKS!!!! :yeehaw:

I'm heading up there..sometime in Sept. but it would be nice to "prep" it prior to heading out for a serious trail ride.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom