Matt R

Oct 9, 2004
I have been lurking around this Michigan Trail Riders forum for a while. I hear you guys talk about the CCC and all of the great things they do for our Michigan trails. Today, I'm mailing in my membership to help support our future. It also doesn't hurt to get my hands on that map book I keep hearing about. I just wanted to say thanks to all of the other CCC members out there. Thank you for your efforts on keeping our trails open, all of the signage, and mapping efforts!

Your SE Michigan Brother. :)

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Matt, welcome to the CCC. We are indeed fortunate in our state to have such an active supporter of our sport. Without the CCC, I'd hate to think how much trail we'd have. Certainly nothing like we have now!

You know, all of us MTR's have at one time or another complained about whooped-up trail, including me. But there's a lot of people in the US that would love to have whooped up trail, instead they don't have any. Let's keep things in perspective this year, and put an renewed effort on supporting the CCC and other groups (like the LMC) that really support us. The CCC is going through some changes right now, so the few members that put their heart and soul into it (like 2TrakR, CCCNurse, and others just as loyal) could really use others to help out. I plan on including me on that list this year.

Last edited:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Mark I think you got your abreviations mixed up a little there bud. MCCCT = Michigan Cross Country Cycle Trail not Cycle Conservation Club. Thats ok though I know what you were trying to say :nener:

Matt welcome to the club. Come to the Rites of Spring. There is usualy a lot of us out there tearin it up :cool:

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Welcome aboard Matt. We'll have to hit a trail some time. "Jeremy, I sent my check out for the map CD"

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Hey Matt - do you know Kurt A - works at Tenneco? I think he has mentioned you..or at least he has mentioned some one he works with that rides a GasGas. (in fact I am gonna be down at Kurts next weekend to take in the Auto Show etc. maybe we will see you around.)

Welcome aboard!

Matt R

Oct 9, 2004
KTM Mike said:
Hey Matt - do you know Kurt A - works at Tenneco?

Hi Mike,

Yeah that's me. I work at Tenneco with Kurt A and Darrell B. Kurt wants to take me up by Atlanta this year. I wanted to last year, but something always came up. I'm looking forward to riding some of the northern trails that I keep hearing about. :cool:

Top Bottom