ajjacobs

Apr 29, 2007
Hey guys, I am new here and wanted to intorduce myself. Name is AJ, I been riding since I was 8 or so. First bike was a '83 CR60r, I currently have an '01 CR125 that is in need of a top end. About two years ago I dislocated my wrist on a friends YZ and have not been ridiing much since then (hope to change that). I currently reside in central Long Island and there is almost nowhere to ride leagaly (sucks). My parents have a place upstate so most of my riding gets done up there. I will post some pics and links to some vids as soon as I am allowed to. Anyway, thanks for having me.

AJ

Terra1979

May 19, 2008
I'm from Northbridge, Ma (south of Worcester). Just bought my first Dirt Bike, a KTM LC4 400, which I will primarily ride off-road. I would be very interested in finding out where some decent trails are out this way.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Are any of you guys registered to ride in the state forests? http://www.mass.gov/dcr/recreate/orv.htm

Rooster and I are - we ride Franklin, Wrentham, F. Gilbert Hills... and we're headed to Pittsfield for the weekend next weekend.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Rooster and I are - we ride Franklin, Wrentham, F. Gilbert Hills... and we're headed to Pittsfield for the weekend next weekend.[/QUOTE]

Weekend next weekend? I'm cornfused! :nener:

Y'all come out and join us for a ride, we'd love to meet some new DRN people.

Roost

bowenyfz

Jun 18, 2009
were to ride around worcester and were do u park and unload

VenomRS4 said:
Where are all the New Englanders! Come in and introduce yourself. Let us know where your from, the kind of riding you do, what you ride etc.

Maybe if you guys are local, we can set up some kind of get together and a bunch of us can go riding together and have a bbq or something. Who knows.

Anyway, I'll start.

Im from Rutland, MA (near Worcester). Theres tons of riding areas around where I live. Most of my riding is done on trails and pits. I like the ever-changing environment/terrain. For bikes, I ride a 1982 YZ125 and a 1978 YZ250.

So come on in and introduce yourselves everyone! :cool:

ethayer

Jul 31, 2009
Hi. I'm new to the forums. I hope to be getting a dirt bike soon and thought I'd just go ahead and sign up once I saw this post, for some reason. So I'm Evan from Westborough, MA...At least where i've seen there are NO trails around...not very helpful in convincing parents to let you buy a dirt bike(the one thing that's stopping me from having one). But yea, My dad lives in Randolph and people ride up at the reservoir there. It's not legal but the cops don't mind i think, Ive been riding an older go cart around there for years and you always see people on Dirt Bikes or ATV's around.

Top Bottom