tpro450r

Dec 25, 2009
My name is Tony, I'm 32, a steelworker, and I have been riding since I was about 13. I've had alot of bikes along the way starting out with the old mini bikes, 80's and then some 125's. 88 cr125, 91 yz125, a 96 cr125 that I bought new when i graduated from school. in a bad accident at work and had pins put in shoulder and sold bike and quit riding in 98 because I was having trouble with shoulder. got back into it in 2006 when I switched to a quad and bought a new 06 trx 450r. put alot of time and money into it and love it. on the other hand I also have a 99 suzuki rm250 thats pretty wicked too, cant help it.....there is just something about a 2 stroke you got to love...I look forward to getting to know you all

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Welcome rider

It's a good day to hang on drn. welcome pal, Porkchop... :cool:

tpro450r

Dec 25, 2009
new from pa

I'm in the sharon/hermitage area. me and my friend went out riding today....it wasn't bad for the end of december. it was too sloppy here to take out my rm250 so we took our 450r quads. I like to get out and ride as much as i can, either bike or quad....we take what we can get over here with our weather... we usually ride in hubbard ohio, a big place they call the black hills or just the blacks for short. hows the riding up in erie?

Last edited:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
There really isn't much up here. We have to travel about an hour and a half for any decent riding. Mapleshade for MX, NEMX for indoor in winter, Majestic in Bradford or Marienville for trails. There's a few smaller places within an hour of here but they get old after while.

tpro450r

Dec 25, 2009
from pa

the NEMX is where we are going to soon, my friend has ridden there before, he says it's a tight course but fun. I cant wait to try it out with the bike and the quad. I think the NEMX is only a 30 or 40 min drive away from us. and where we ride is only about 15 min away from me, its a huge area all woods,, lots of hills and water to cross.there is a few other places around here too that we need to check out sometime, but the blacks are a favorite.there are some ugly kills out there that only a bike could climb, I havent tried them yet because I just picked up my rm250 a little while ago and the woods have been to nasty to take it out. I ride my trx 450r alot of the time. i'm gonna try to add you on here. if you feel like taking the drive out in the spring/ summer we can meet up and me and my friends could take you and your friends through the blacks..depends on how we're working though...we get stuck on 7 days alot in the summer, it really screwed up our riding this past season.

Top Bottom