New from Reno (Zoomer's brother !!!!)

Bronco

Jan 8, 2005
New from Reno

Greetings to every body: I have 2 bikes ,75 RL 250 & a 2000 yz 426. I started riding 38 yrs ago. My first ride was hardly worthy of being called a bike, but that was the times. My older brother got me into bikes& helped teach me to ride.{ Guess thats why I'm so slow} Only kidding Mike.
Ya"ll know him as ZOOMER {10} from Wis.
I raced in late70s in motocross, then again in late 80s. Ive only gotten back to riding a couple yrs ago' Since I spend a lot of time close to the desert, I enjoy riding in it. I would like to try a "hare scramble", looks like loads of fun I live in Reno, so looking forward to meeting ya"ll

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Bronco :cool:

Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. Spill some dirt on your brother. How about photos, ya got any. ;)

Glad you found our little corner of cyberspace. You will meet a bunch of fine DRNers at the Reno ride (assuming the snow melts).

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
You might want to reconsider who you claim as family. Charles Manson, PeeWee Herman, and Forest Gump are some attractive alternatives considering what you have to work with otherwise.

Is this the brother he told us about that one time in high school... ? (You should get even with him for telling us all about that!)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
You can pick your friends, but you cant pick your family. If you want to banish Mike, let me know, Ill take him in.
If the snow melts, Ill see ya in 6 weeks. Oh ya .......welcome to the site.
Walt (50 miles south of zoomer)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
You can also pick your nose and ass but you get stuck with Zoomer if he is family.

Next time you see him just thump him on the head for all the stories he told us about you (I suspect he was substituting you for him figuring we needed the laughs and would never meet you to check on them)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom