khall

May 17, 2005
another new guy from NJ, signing in to look for some places to ride / people to ride with. family of 5, my boys are just getting into riding and they really love it. you've got a great forum going on, lots of info. figured I'd join the fun.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Also, check out the 5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride coming up the weekend of June 11th and 12th at Paragon in Pennsylvania. Check out the Paragon Adventure Park website for additional information in accommodations and the thread for all the folks making the trek.

Since dirtbikes are a family affair, y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek. DirtWeek 2005 will soon begin to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page check out DirtWeeks past forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Welcome noobie, I'm right across the BB bridge in Lower Buck County

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Hail from a fellow NJite. I'm in the northerm part of the state, but my family has a house in Cape May county. I've been meaning to bring the bikes (and kids) down there to do some riding. Perhaps this summer?

I'll look you up if we do.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
CaptainObvious said:
I'm in the northerm part of the state

So what's that CO, 10 blocks away? :laugh:

khall

May 17, 2005
CO, there's only one place to ride down here. legally that is ! and the track is always packed. hence the reason i joined this org. looking for some other places to ride. my kids just got into riding (3 sons), heading off to Tower city this wknd.

thanks for the welcome mat from fellow NJ'ns

Top Bottom