ironram

Jun 3, 2005
hey guys hows it going just purchased a 99yz 125 last summer with some suspension mods fatty gold pipe delta force reed setup from my step bro nice bike been learning to ride every since i just dont get to crazy yet do to the fact im an ironworker so i must be at work the following day but im getting there i raced it once shortly after i got it got my a$$ kicked i didnt do any of the jumps but rode like hell on the rest of the track and finished with no accidents which was good i try to ride with my step bro every chance i get he's good race's every weekend has a nice 98 yz250 loads of power unsure what mods he has bought my kids an 03 pw50 couple weeks back so they would leave my bike alone always trying to get on it well i hope to make it to dw this year sounds great hope to meet some new people and learn more by the time i get there :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
You got my email!! :nod:

Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location.

There are folks all around you that are members. Hopefully they will popin and say hi. Check out the Mid-West DirtRiders forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow midwesterners. There is a good size group, but as the area is large, they are scattered about.

I assume you found the information you wanted regarding DirtWeek. If not feel free to post up questions in the DW forum and we will answer them as best we can.

I know there will be a good size contingent of Midwesterners there at DW as there always is, so you may well find a group to carpool (truckpool?) with.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom