Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hail and welcome!

I've seen that you've already filled out you're User CP so grab a seat and kick back a bit. Tell us a little about your self, what type of riding do you do, how long you've been riding, etc

there are plenty of riders in the area. A good place to see where they're riding is in the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders fourm

If you're wondering about your thumper check out Thumper Central

Last edited:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN ekuhn. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly, untill then, you'll have to settle for Kav and I, the local night owls. Enjoy the reading, YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

As Kav said, check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Also, check out the 5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride coming up the weekend of June 11th and 12th at Paragon in Pennsylvania. Check out the Paragon Adventure Park website for additional information in accommodations and the thread for all the folks making the trek.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Greeting fellow Garden State resident!

By all means, do come join the group at Paragon next month. If you haven't been to Paragon before, it can be challenging. With that said, there will be riders of all skill levels there so odds are you have someone to ride with. Whether you are an expert or a new rider, you are welcome.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Of course! I'll have my son (age 10) and a friend of his with me on the June ride.

khall

May 17, 2005
that's great, i've never been there and i've heard its quite the challenge. not a problem for me but my kids are a bit younger,( 6,7,9). we will surely try to make this trip to meet a few riders.

Top Bottom