mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
saturday, i'm going to pick up a '02 jr 50 for my five year-old daughter. i guess i'll be a pee wee dad again. :cool:

B

biglou

Better practice standing agressively on the side of the track and twisting your right wrist to "full-throttle" :D

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Better practice standing agressively on the side of the track and twisting your right wrist to "full-throttle" :D

you know, i tried that with my older daughter and it never worked. :scream:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Anouther bit of advice is to stretch the shoulder before each moto , so ya dont pull a muscle when doing the full arm swing. :D

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
she said that she wanted #14 because she wanted a bigger number than her sister. her sister's number is 16. i don't have the heart to tell her. :confused:

justql, it's a suzuki jr 50, not a ktm. i was going to buy a ktm for her last saturday nite but she wasn't tall enough for it. she'll get the ktm next summer.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou

I tried that with my daughter also, All I got in return was her middle finger :eek: I guess I'm still #1 in her eyes :confused:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by Durt Cycler

How awful :|

It's OK Mark, All done in jest, Always a parent first and the mutual respect is,has and will always be there., but we are also damn good friends.

OH, and the amount of times she has shown me the YOUR #1 sign doesn't hold a candle to the amount times I have roosted her A$$

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That's cool, MX547. Better pick up some more lettering for the trailer and truck. BTW, 14 is a higher number than 16 in rankings that is. :)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
got it. she wasn't particularly interested, until she saw it. then she started jabbering for about 30 minutes straight. she was running around the shop making motorcycle noises. :cool: we'll have big sis start the riding lessons tomorrow.

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
What'll be great is when she's faster than you. I now ski better than my dad and he gets really happy and tells me this is why he had me out on the slopes at the age of 3 :)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Thats real cool mx 547. Wish I could have made it down to Fayetteville yesterday. Will she be coming with you to the farm?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
we tried to ride today. she is scared of it, deathly afraid. we're going to have to work on this just a little at a time. big sister and her whining didn't help any. i kept reminding her that we had her first bike for over a year before she rode it. :(

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
It's always rough getting them started. heck my eight year old is still not gungho about it all. He'll ride, but not enthusiastically.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom