scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA) http://www.anthraciteadventure.com Is about 6000 acres, and is located between the old Paragon and Tower City. So anybody who has ridden at either knows the terrain. So who is up for a spring ride... Of course there is also Lost Trails in Scranton, which I will be at most weekends, since its about half the distance. But I am always up for checking out new areas. Prices also seem reasonable...

yearly pass for County resident (Northcumberland County) Trucks/Jeeps $100 non-resident $140... ATV/UTV/Motorcycle resident $70 non resident $100

Day pass Truck/jeep resident $20 non resident $25... ATV/UTV/Motorcycle resident $15 non resident $20 with discounts for multi day passes.

opening.png

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dan,
I was wondering when this place was ever going to open up! I hope it turns out to be like the Hatfield-McCoy trail system in WVa. We definitely have to plan a trip down there. I'm riding at the Good Kuggamugga ride in Hancock tomorrow but maybe in June we can set something up. I work with a couple of hardcore riders that I'm sure would like to go.</SPAN>

I want to get down to Lost Trails too. I always have grand plans that I never seem to make happen but I’ll try!</SPAN>

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dan,
I was wondering when this place was ever going to open up! I hope it turns out to be like the Hatfield-McCoy trail system in WVa. We definitely have to plan a trip down there. I'm riding at the Good Kuggamugga ride in Hancock tomorrow but maybe in June we can set something up. I work with a couple of hardcore riders that I'm sure would like to go.</SPAN>

I want to get down to Lost Trails too. I always have grand plans that I never seem to make happen but I’ll try!</SPAN>

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I should be at Lost Trails most weekends, just let me know when you want to ride. I haven't been on a bike in 18 months due to some medical problems, so I'm gonna have to start out slow this year... well slower than usual.

BGMRC

Jun 6, 2008
Aoaa!

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
I was there a couple of weeks ago with my son. 11 years old on a cef 80. We had a good time. Rode all ATV trail and coal road. I don't know if there is any single track there. I haven't gone searching for it. The map they give you just shows trails. Doesnt say what they are, they are not named or numbered. There's no difficulty ratings, no arrows and all the trail is 2 way. Intersections are numbered so you can figure out where on the map you are. The trails we did ride were rocky but not as Rocky as lost trails. I wound up buying a season pass to the place because so far the terrain is more fun for my son and i and its not too far from my campgroind. I will be back there Saturday with him and Sunday with some buddies.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Anyone up for a Fall ride? Want to check this out. Whats a good camp ground nearby? I know Knobels is not to far away.
Jason

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom