Underzcore

Feb 21, 2007
Hello All,

I am new here as the title specifies, and i am looking to get into the wonderful world of trail riding etc. I was inspired by the movie "On Any Sunday". If any of you haven't seen it, it is very impressive, as far as 70's motorcycle "documovies" go. I have ridden street bikes for about 6 years now, and thought dirt riding was a waste of time; i know, i am ashamed of myself. But anywho that's about all i am going to say here, so until next time, adieu.

Adam

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Underzcore said:
I was inspired by the movie "On Any Sunday". If any of you haven't seen it, it is very impressive, as far as 70's motorcycle "documovies" go. I have ridden street bikes for about 6 years now, and thought dirt riding was a waste of time; i know, i am ashamed of myself. But anywho that's about all i am going to say here, so until next time, adieu.

Adam

Welcome to the site :cool:

Seen OAS ... only about a thousand times. My DVD cover saw signed by Malcolm at DW 04 ... great memories.

Where are you located? We probably have more than a few members nearby.

Dirt is where it is!!! I am personally enjoying dual sport at the moment which is the best of both worlds ... dirt and street.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :) Check the Help Us Help You ...Hints to help get advice on bikes thread for great information that will help everyone zero in on recommendations.

Top Bottom