New to Dirtrider and in Victorville CA

CornfedN8

Apr 16, 2005
New to Dirtrider

Hello all and thanks for viewing my thread. My name is Nate and I am getting back into riding again after being off a bike for almost 9 years. I just purchased a 98 YZ250 and basically after riding around where I live, I have come to the conclusion that I need to start all over. I live in Victorville,CA and I am not used to the sandy and rocky terrain out here. I grew up in Georgia where the riding seems to be a different beast. I have a group of guys that I work with that ride and I am looking for others to join in our mayhem and mischief. I am also looking for good places for a beginner or novice to ride until I get my legs back under me and any pointers would be great. I can also use the help with the terminology that goes with dirt bikes being how I am used to cars and airplanes. Any help would be greatly appreciated and hope to see ya around. Later-N8

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. You are surrounded by some mighty fine folks that ride all the time. Watch out for the CHIP in the pink tutu though. ;)

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hail CornfedN8,

I'm a little ways north of you on the 395 in Ridgecrest. I've ridden down there a few times, but I was riding supermoto on the kart track in Victorville. Check out the links Tony gave you and you willnot be lead astray. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom