HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
OK, the day after Christmas flopped. But I just checked out the extended forecast for Pueblo, which shows 59F for Saturday the 1st day of the year. Of course, 59F is close enough to the state mandated 60F rule (re: CFR 15.1.2 section 10 states "..any day in the season of winter that is in excess of 60F, a state declared dirtbike day will exist and all must ride or else..." :cool:

Plus, the CR5 looks purdy all shiny. A dirtbike should have dirt on it, right? If I don't get out and ride the beast, I may start thinking the KLR650 has all the power I need, ha ha ha :rotfl:

Who's in? Don't all speak at once......

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Damn, I was in Fountan for Christmas. If I had known someone to ride with, I would have taken my bike!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hey HMS- Ray, Ross, Will, and I are planning to ride on Saturday so we're IN. However, we're considering what might be ridable after Thursday's storm moves through. So probably Pueblo, but maybe Tanner-Stultz trail. Would you be interested in joining us either way? -CJ

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Jen, I'm up for riding anywhere. Adam and I are coming down together. What can you tell me about this Tanner-Stultz trail? I'm always up for something new. Of course, Adam might be leary after all his injuries the last 6 months....cracked ribs, broken wrist, face plant, etc.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
HMS- Tanner-Stultz is a little challenging. It'd be bad with snow. I'll ask the Pueblo folks to see if it's even an option. I'm hoping it's open because I got the Little Grasshopper bored out to a whopping 110cc's and I'd sure like to try that trail again. In reality, though, it's probably closed and so we'll go to Pueblo. I'll keep ya updated, though. We look forward to riding with you and Adam again! -CJ

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Indeed, next time.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Tanner-Stultz will be on the list this year. If the "grasshopper" screams at 110cc, you may have to wait for us a bit longer between stops, hehe.

Ahhhhhh, the smell of pre-mix in the morning......still looks like 56 and sunny for Saturday in the Pueblo area.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
A screaming Grasshopper is still no match for the mighty 500; LOL! Yup, the weather looks awesome for Pueblo, so we plan meet ya'll there. We usually park across from the entrance to the paved moto gp track. Where should we look for you and Adam?

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I'm sure that you and Grasshopper are much better in the power-to-weight ratio than me and the CR5.

Anyhoo, I don't know if Adam has a preference or not, but we usually park near the ravine near the powerlines about 1/4 mile south of the moto gp entrance (where the pavement stops, keep going along the powerlines and look to your left at the ravine. We'll look for you before we get to that point. Do you still have my mobile #? Also, Adam will be driving his Chevy p/up (I haven't seen it yet) and his YZF will be in the bed, and my CR5 will likely be on the sportcarrier onthe hitch. I doubt there will be too many trucks with that set-up.

Mrs.YZ165

Sponsoring Member
Dec 20, 2004
Guess whose always wanted to spend the weekend in Pubelo....Now I have an excuse, YZ165 can ride I can see the sights...cool.

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
HMS- We'll find ya'll easily and I'm lookin forward to it! Yup, still have all of yer contact info. Yell if ya need mine again; it's the same as before.

Mrs. YZ165- Does this meen that we should look for ya'll too? That would be AWESOME! We're easy to find. HMS is on a big red CR500 and I'm on a little green KX100. Ya don't see THAT every day; LOL!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Not this year guys, she sometimes has dreams of grandure. I'll be up this summer though, maby we'll catch up with ya then. YZ165

Top Bottom