53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
Instead of making a new post for every weekend, maybe we can get back into one like last year...
anyway, hopefully you guys can scrounge up another Sunday ride, because I'm in OCMD until Saturday night. I definitely want to ride this weekend though, looks good out.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
53fireman said:
Instead of making a new post for every weekend, maybe we can get back into one like last year...
anyway, hopefully you guys can scrounge up another Sunday ride, because I'm in OCMD until Saturday night. I definitely want to ride this weekend though, looks good out.

Unfortunately, Saturdays are better for most of us as we all need to be at our businesses bright and early Monday mornings and there is a travel time of about 2 hours for us then the clean and gear hassel. So sorry but most of my riding unless it's a two day event for me is done on Saturday. That being said mark your calender for Oct. 17 that is the Rorr daulsport which is on a Sunday.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
I'm working on the plate... thinking about that 2 day dual sport Nov 6 and 7 too. and I was only talking about this Sunday, not every.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Just so you know.. I'm assuming your talking about the south jersey rides. They used to be a lot of fun but now there are land isses down there as well and a lot of the ride is either paved road or dirt road with very little signle track left. There are two down there coming up and I will likely ride both but I don't have to go far or out of my way as all bike are street legal. The meteor is Oct. 23-24 and the the Hammer run is Nov 6-7. If your getting yout plate for just those I wouldn't bother. Get it for the Rorr d/s which will be mostly single track from the tower city or pine grove area through to maybe the old Paragon area. Good stuff I think you have been with me over there already so you know where I'm talking about

rageracing

Jul 9, 2009
Anybody riding tomorrow then? I'll check later tonight cause I'm heading into work at 5 and I'll through my bike in the back and sneek out of work for a couple hours.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom