rageracing

Jul 9, 2009
Great ride. I still didn't unload the bikes yet from the truck. Had to meet wife's Uncle that stopped in from out of state for the day. I will definitely have to take a look at that 450 sx if Al plans on riding that again. Kept shutting off on him. Looking forward to next ride. Thanks guys.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Great quick ride. That first section down past the fire tower was wild. Yeah a great paced group. It fun riding with a larger group like that since you can do some passing and get passed while pushing the skills a bit. Al was pretty quick for riding an MX bike in the woods that is not even his bike! The old WR's all ran great. My tag plate got bent when a Honda rear ended me while I was stopped. Wonder who that was? Anyway the Honda suffered a broken headlight. He claims it broke when he hit a tree that happens to be the same height as my back fender and some how reached over his front fender :nener: .
Man I was tired. My hand even started to cramp up on the second ride. It was a warm day. I was thinking about jumping in the water up where the girls, errrr, people were swimming. I feel good today though.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Don't ride someone's back tire

Had a talk with the "Honda rider" He said he's sorry and in the future claims he won't ride anyones back tire.
I've said this before but feel it's needed again. Competition is a good thing and fun but not to the point that someone gets hurt. Before you can crowd the rider in front of you, you must be ready to take whatever steps are needed not to run into him or worse yet ride over them. That simply won't be tolerated. Bike control is not just twisting the throttle but even more important is knowing how to brake, and use of the front brake is key to stopping quick. We're all out to have fun and make it back to the trucks in one piece. Play nice guys!

Give it some thought

Top Bottom