Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
You guys still dehydrated or something???

I haven't been on my bike since I broke my rib in May. :(

Therefore, any dirt bike excitement for me is to read your reports........................

(even a little trash talk would help)

Mully

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
All good and had a good time but really dusty! Made my day to see riders quitting as well as seeing them sitting on the side of the trail with their helmets off - Couch potatoes didn't get their ego's stroked on this one. Dust played a roll in some class result finishes. If it had rained the day before I would have rated the fun factor very close to that of the 2010 Loose Moose Marquette enduro! Good job LMC :cool:

PS. Azzhole I'll give you a call today.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
nzambon said:
:laugh: This is a Motocross forum

Real Dirt Bikes have lights !!!! :nener:

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Cool Event [haha]. It was dusty here and there - thanks to mother nature. Because of the heat I was glad that the event was shortened a bit and pauses were lengthened, IMO - that was a good call by LMC.

Really enjoyed the course - it was top drawer. I hit some breaking bumps that were really a handful - what a blast. Seemed like there where a ton of spectators. Section #2 was my favorite. Many riders were very grateful for the COLD water that was provided by LMC at 3 or 4 restarts.

I was resting before the start of the last section enjoying some COLD water. Big smile on my face - thinking about the day and how tough the Enduro crowd is... and Fredette looks up and blurts out "What are you smiling about"... and I reply... "same thing you are".

On Any Sunday
Thank you - LMC - one and all.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
There are two videos on nationalenduro.com. I saw the Dusendangs on the Lafferty video and "the bear" in section 1 (DuVall video).
The water coolers was a last minute idea by Wayne Koppa and they were a big hit.

I wish it had rained the week before the event. We knew the dust was going to be bad and made every attempt to make the trail safe.

Mully, I wish you could have made it.

Mike

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Worst part of Jack Pine.....trail closures and arrow pulling. Got a little exercise walking and pulling arrows. Got a good shoulder workout raking in the trail crossings. Still a lot to get done.

Top Bottom