KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
My good friend at Plano Honda told me of a new track in Nocona that just opened and said we, my sons and I, would like it. Was he ever right, what a great track. Nocona has great dirt and it is prepped and watered. The track is one mile long with everything a good MX track needs, table tops, doubles, rythem section, and high speed sections. They also have a mini track for the little guys, but my 7 year old rode his KTM 50 on the big track with no problems.

The track is open on Saturday and Sunday and the cost is $10 per bike. You can call 940-825-3639 for more info and directions. You can also get directions from the current issue of The Off-Roader newletter, ad is on page 5.

Go give this track a ride.:cool:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
met Thump out at Shady Grove last Sat. and he told me the same thing. Since they are open Sat. this may become one of my favorite hangouts.
KDX_R, thanks for the report. Hopefully I will get a chance to share a ride with you.

Mo

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
If the weather is good, my sons and I will be there this Saturday around noon. Look for us in a white Dodge truck with a trailer.

Hope to see you there Mo.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Re: Re: Nocona Motocross Track

Originally posted by Thump
You sure? I was outh there a few weeks ago and I thought it was $5 a bike?

That's only for people who are somebody. For those of us who don't keep company with the Pros (sorry Shane, couldn't resist) the cost would be full price. ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom