dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Hi everyone. I have been thinking about moving back up north, Philly area exactly. I was wondering if anyone knows about riding areas up there. I like to ride trails mostly, but will also ride MX tracks. I have my priorities straight so this is going to be a major factor in my desion. I used to live up there, but it was before I got into bikes. Thank for the help.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Welcome dklink2000!
Trigger1911 lives down in PA as do some other DRN members. Check out the Paragon ride reports. This place is near Hazelton, PA. I moved north several years ago. Couldn't take the heat anymore. Say goodbye to year round riding unless you buy a set of Trelleborg's or try ice racing.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
There are members here from PA. Might take them a bit to show up is all.
We'll just keep bringing this up to the top until some of them find it.:)

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
I am in NJ and near Philly, within an hour anyway. I ride dual-sport rides and enduros in S Jersey that are closer to Philly than they are to me so that would be good for you. Also, there are several rides/races in Pennsylvania within 2 hours of Philly. Check out www.ecea.org and http://www.internetpa.com/patra/

Also, these places are in the area...
www.racewaypark.com
www.towercitytrailriders.com
www.paragonap.com

(judging by your profile, you must like rocks so I hear Paragon is the place for that) :)

Last edited:

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Hey thank a lot for the links! Funny you would think I would be looking at things like cost of living, but all I've really been looking at is riding area's.

PATHUMPERGUY

Dec 13, 2001
theres plenty of riding to be had ,cost of living is a factor when you start adding up all the bike parts you wad up in the rocks though!!!!!!!!!

<mod add>
Don't forget about all the body parts you wad up too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Originally posted by dklink2000
Funny you would think I would be looking at things like cost of living, but all I've really been looking at is riding area's.
At least you've got your priorities in order! ;):)

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
Hey, if you like trail riding, the Tower city park is good, someone mentioned here, it is www.towercitytrailriders.com
You can also visit, www.rauschcreekmotorsports.com
Rausch creek is right next to tower city, in fact, tower city leases their land from rausch creek. Rausch creek has I think, 7 moto tracks of all different experience, plus a 600 acre harescramble enduro loop. $25 to ride day.
:uh: unfortunately, Rausch creek was last place I visited, I had to leave in a Helicopter and got to enjoy the Hershey med center.
I live outside Baltimore Maryland, will talk to you guys alot more!! :cool:

Bentbars2

Mar 31, 2002
Tower city is where you want to go,ROCKS TREES AND MORE ROCKS,bark busters and skid plate highly recomended,have ridden there for ten yrs. many members from your area.check web site
TOWERCITYTRAILRIDERS.INC

Top Bottom