Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
I am about to be moving up North with my mom and going to college at University of Wisconsin and I am going to be needing a good place to ride. My ma lives literally on the border of WI and IL.

My whole family is looking into riding, including my 6 year old brother, so we also are looking for some trails that allow kids under 12 to ride solo.

I, on the other hand, am looking for some MX tracks to get my race on. :nener:

So, where do you guys up north ride?

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
Bumping this for Wardy/Old Guy to answer.

ATV's in WI you have to be over 12 & attended school, but not dirtbikes.

If you are moving near Beloit, you will have ample access to trails and tracks within an hour of you. MX Indoors : Waterman's near Dekalb Ill. (an hourish south of Beloit)
Outdoor:WI-Aztalan is close to Madison- maybe an hour from Beloit. Rockford Illinois has an atv/dirtbike family park, and then there is Wardy's further east(???). In WI lots of trails near and far.

I'll try to post more later, but, you'll want to make the acquaintance of Old Guy and Wardy. They'll steer you in the right direction. There's lots of DRN members in the general area you are going to plop down. Good luck.

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
Awesome, thanks, fatcat.

My step-dad was searching for trails in the area but he could only find some that required my little brother to be at least 12 to ride solo. :bang:

brapbrap

Jan 14, 2008
richard bang recration area sound like it might be real close, like mabey 20 min. but welcom to the land of the flat trail rinding.and you can ride in the snow if you wish at bong.

Top Bottom