Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Would've been but part of the bike is missing! :p

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
To be honest I don't care much for that one. Could just be the low resolution but it seems to be lacking that nice crisp sharp portion of the shot to draw me into it. I tried doing some pans at the AX here last week, sheesh it's tough enough outside. :bang:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I sure wish they would leave the exif data intact for us nosy amateurs. That shutter had to be dragging pretty slow to get that much blur or Ferry had to really be hauling tail. Here's a couple from my brief attempts last weekend, I used 1/80 like I do outside but I guess the speed is slower because they didn't have as much of a pan look as I would have liked. I kind of dig how the other rider in the one shot slooks sort of ghosted.

faciotti.jpg

hoyer.jpg

What are your guys thoughts?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That's cool as hell, Thump.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Chili said:
I sure wish they would leave the exif data intact for us nosy amateurs. That shutter had to be dragging pretty slow to get that much blur or Ferry had to really be hauling tail. Here's a couple from my brief attempts last weekend, I used 1/80 like I do outside but I guess the speed is slower because they didn't have as much of a pan look as I would have liked. I kind of dig how the other rider in the one shot slooks sort of ghosted.

faciotti.jpg

hoyer.jpg

What are your guys thoughts?

I like yours more Doug.. Esp. the ghosted bikes in the background. It would have been a nicer if the foreground bike had been a bit better lit though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom