Attachments

• ntsp.jpg
    ntsp.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 459

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You sneaky devil... and all along I didn't think you liked the name. Should have known. Or could it be pressure from the big ole teddy bear, graphic artist formerly know BubbaTeif. ;)

Very Cool!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That looks cool, nice work Thump.:)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I think that logo will look real good on the back window of the 'burban!

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I nominate Taraker as Secretary. Where's my coffee damnit! ;)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Watch out Twinnie - It would most likely be some of his personal stash of orange kool-aid instead of coffee.:eek:

-jeffd

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Taraker can't be secretary - he ain't purty enough.

-jeffd

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey, don't forget me now. Yea, that's right. I'm here in the support team forum. You're all prolly trying to figure out how in the world I got here, but I aint saying. Let's just say taht $3.85 at a time I can handle. Nice logo Thump. I want one too. :cool:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey, I have an objection ! - As much as you Dallas guys think you are in North Texas, I would say, that Amarillo without doubt is the northernmost 'city' in Texas.

The good news is, that situated this far NORTH, we Amarillians will get to ride with the Heartland Spodes and the NT Smack Pack ! :)

Y'all are welcome to join the Heartland Spodes for the Heartland Spodefest in Amarillo March 8/9/10 this weekend, it is being held an hour south of Amarillo at the Lake Mackenzie ATV park. Check out the places to ride forum, we are getting a few DFW and Temple/Austin riders coming up. Meals will be catered, and there are RV hookups, this is going to be a ripping great fest. !

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
You know, as much as I'd love to, I'm uhh washing my hair this weekend.

No in all seriousness though, Amarillo is purty dang far. Maybe next time though. I think we need to have a Gigantic Heartland Spodes/NTSP/Houston guys/Kentuckiana guys (maybe?) spodefest at a central location. Sometime this summer would just be dandy. I think that would be a lot of fun.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hey, we have guys driving 7 hours from Temple, and 7 hours from northern Oklahoma, Dallas is only 5 hours out.

Let us know when we have a Muenster fest !

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15
...I think we need to have a Gigantic Heartland Spodes/NTSP/Houston guys/Kentuckiana guys (maybe?) spodefest at a central location.

Hey, we could call it Dirt Week" or something.......:confused:

I foresee Muenster becoming an even larger Mecca............

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No, no, you're missing the point. Dirtweek is much more planned, holding races, and costing more. Not that those are bad things, I'm just saying. If we were to hold a smaller, less planned ride it would not be called dirtweek. Just your usual spodefest. I'm thinking a Fri/Sat/Sun in June or July. Doesn't neccesarily have to be at Muenster. I love that place and all, but I for one would be open to other ideas.

mkimbro1

Nov 12, 2001
Originally posted by BunduBasher
Hey, I have an objection ! - As much as you Dallas guys think you are in North Texas, I would say, that Amarillo without doubt is the northernmost 'city' in Texas.

Bundu,

As I had the opportunity to meet you this weekend and hear your accent I am going to guess you are not a native Texan. Actually the Northernmost city in Texas is Jackson Hole. This small town is in a far northern county called Wyoming. Sometimes the locals up there like to envision themselves as a whole other state.

I'm sorry we didn't get to ride together this past weekend. Every time I came through camp you were gone.

Mike

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by mkimbro1

Bundu,

As I had the opportunity to meet you this weekend and hear your accent I am going to guess you are not a native Texan. Actually the Northernmost city in Texas is Jackson Hole. This small town is in a far northern county called Wyoming. Sometimes the locals up there like to envision themselves as a whole other state.

I'm sorry we didn't get to ride together this past weekend. Every time I came through camp you were gone.

Mike

Said with true Texas Pride...
I thought that Texas county called Canada had our northern-most city in it...;)

-jeffd

Top Bottom