Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
OK….we need to have our first election.

I am pleased to see that we have many local folks on board for the Kentuckiana Chapter of DRN. I think that we can become a very valuable asset to DRN and our communities. We need now to firm things up and hold a general election of officers to make this puppy official.

FOB….The mention of elected officers being required to be Support Team Members was made early on. I think there needs to be a vote on this issue. I think that now is as good a time as any, so lets use this thread to cast our votes on whether we want to require officers to be Support Team Members of DRN. To save time and bandwidth, let’s also cast our nominations for officers now.

IMPORTANT: I think it should be mandatory that if we vote, we have read the Chapter Bylaws posted at the top of this forum. Please stop by the Chapter Bylaws thread and post signifying that you have indeed read and understand the bylaws.

Please post your opinion on the proposed Support Team requirement and make any nominations for the following offices:
President, Vice, Secretary, Treasurer, Forum Moderator.

I would like to start by saying that I don’t feel it should be required for officers to be support team members, however I do feel that we need to lobby for all who can afford to, be one. We need to support our flagship.
I would like to also nominate SRKXRider as our forum moderator. He has all the tools already and if he’s game, I feel he would be our best choice.

Oct 10, 2000
Yes, to non support members being elected officers.

Pres.- JAYBIRD
Vice.- CAL
Sec. - JIMBO1
Tres. - HOGWYLDE
Forum Mod. - SENIOR KX RIDER

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Heartland Spodes voted against Support Team only officers, however, most of the HS are Support Team members. Just to let you know what we decided. :think:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
pssst... the support team requirement can't be voted on, lol. That vote was cast when the chapters came to be.

Top Bottom