craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Check in if you plan on making the Poker run....
I'm planning on going, trying to recruit some 'new' riders....
I had a great time last year.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
http://www.okiedirtriders.com/page11.html

Just a fun ride, flyer says it all....
Go as fast or as slow as you want...

Last year I rode first loop with my wife, Justin rode a couple with his son. When they were finished, Justin and I chased each other (er, I chased him...)for the remainder.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
the 2nd doesn't work for me. the kids have their christmas play at church, then i have an awards banquet to go to that afternoon. sounds like fun though. you guys have a good time.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm still trying to decide between the poker run and the White Rock ride.:think

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm still trying to decide between the poker run and the White Rock ride.

Ditto.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
A bribe...huh.....Lets say sunny skies, 70 degrees, 1/4 " rain the night before, that's a good start.:D

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I should be there as well. True to form, it looks like it will be another cold one. Weatherman calls for some snow today and tommorow with it warming up to lower 50's by the weekend. Justin, why did you have to mention rain\moisture????? West Elm can get nasty real quick with a little moisture.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Weather hasn't scared me off, yet....
David, from around Manford will be attending and bringing a friend. David and his son rode the Golden Eagle last summer. It was their first organized ride experience. I think they will enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere of this event. ( my memories of last year's toy run)
I can handle 50 degrees just fine.
Should be fun!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I plan to be there in style, since I’ll be picking up my CRF450 on Saturday Morning. That evening I’ll grease it up, run it in, and throw some handguards on it! I’ll be ready to go Sunday morning. The cool part is my buddy just got his 520MXC last week so we’ll both be having a blast trying out the different rides.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
New bike ?? Boy I feel sorry for you , I mean having to break it in and all. I'll tell you what I'll do I'll ride it for you on Sunday so you don't have to mess with all the break in stuff.:)

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
You’re probably right, Justin. Why don’t you go ahead and pick it up for me in Bartlesville and do the setup to avoid any screw ups (I wouldn’t want you to get hurt due to improper spit shining.) Have you heard that the best way to break these in is a WFO run down the roads at Draper?

On second thought maybe I’ll just haul it around in the back my truck out at the MX track to look cool.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in. May have another rider coming as well. Will there be a Heartland Spodes pit area?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Smitty, I might be closer to Bartlesville than you......:eek:

bswift, I do remember Lorin saying something about FOOD.:)

Craig_enid, Quint has said he is not going if it is cold AT ALL. I tend to agree with him.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I suggest since it's Lorin's home area, he be the 'host'?!?!?!
I'll be looking for the umbrella.....

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Gentlemen, the forcast for Sunday has been continually updated to the current status of....'Perfect'.
Intellicast says 67F., close enough to justql's requested 70F.
Are all the attendees showing up Sunday AM? Current plans for me are to leave Enid at 9-10ish, arrive area 11-12ish. Anyone going to be there sooner and want to set a gathering spot?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I "plan" on arriving there around 9:30 or so. I'll probably park closer to the gate, less congested there. Let me know what you all think.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom