Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well I guess I'll bring some XR parts and a MotoJack Rack to add to the flea market atmosphere.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Pk holeshotted the CRF Twin Air filters with a PM last night so they are his.

Goober and Bundu - we'll be selling Red's white/red Thor '04 AC gear so stop by and check it out. Stuff is like new - I think he wore the pants twice.

Sam - not womens gear, selling my white/green Thor '04 Core and maybe the black/white Thor '04 AC/Core a little later in the week.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
yeah, I'll add in a pair of size 2 Thor kids boots to the mix ... anyone want the kid as well, I'll throw him in too for a fair price :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Goober and Bundu - we'll be selling Red's white/red Thor '04 AC gear so stop by and check it out. Stuff is like new - I think he wore the pants twice.

So I should just leave all my stuff at home?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Why? Maybe Red will need something to wear after Nikki sells the shirt off his back. :laugh:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Okiewan said:

You said "Gear sizes from 28 - 36"

Red's stuff is in a different, more uhh mature market ;)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okiewan said:

yeah, looks like DW04 will be attended by old fat men :nener: poor old fat men :moon:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Hopefully someone will bring a springer front end, and some panhead or KR parts to this swap meet. :)

Will there be tattooing and wet t-shirt contests under the big top?:yeehaw:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Rich Rohrich said:
Will there be tattooing and wet t-shirt contests under the big top?:yeehaw:
Since Lou won't be doing his firewalker routine this year I suspect we could fit it in. Of course you did see where this is an old fat mans ride so I guess if your in to old fat men in wet T shirt you'll be set. I really never thought you were that way Rich, :think: ...you'll have to come hang with me and Gomer :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom