Opening the New Member Section Again...

I hope i am posting this in the right place. I am new to all this.
I found this forum as we bought a 1999 PW 80 for our 7 year old and its having issues and I'd like some feed back.
I am not mechanically inclined as I work in surgery putting people back together. I guess its similar.
But I am grateful to be here and hello to everyone.
We are in Michigan btw.

Morning all! New to the site but been riding dirt for several years. Started out on an old Suzuki ds80 way back in 86 (not sure of the model year since it was used, old and pretty beat up - but i loved it and rode it into the ground). Got back into riding again to introduce the love to my son when he was 3, and he got started on a pw50 which was a great experience for the both of us. Anyhow we live in the great southwest, Tucson, AZ and my son and I (hes now 14) still love the dirt and have been fortunate to own several great bikes. I'm not a manufacturer loyalist I just love dirtbikes, and Im currently the proud owner of a 2007 crf450r, 1992 RMX250, 1991Kx250, my sons 1997 Rm125, 2005 yz85, 2006 klx125 and his 2004 drz125, along with various other quads, smaller cc dirtbikes/pitbikes etc.. Im here to read/possibly share some insight/tips etc on the bikes I own, as well as those I might find myself grabbing in the future. Glad to be here and I hope everyone is doing well!

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Welcome to the site. I too got my son involved at 3 on an old Artic Cat 50 minibike. It was my pitbike when I raced in the 70's. He's now 38 and still riding! It looks like you are a bike collector too =)I have a 2017 Bata 300RR and a 71 Honda MiniTrail. The MiniTrail was the closet year to the 69 that I learned on. I just couldn't resist buying it to ride around the yard.