HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I'm hyped on the AMA motocross stop at Thunder Valley, but there's no info on tickets($, when for sale, etc). :aj: I've never been to a National (or SX for that matter), so I'd hate to miss one within 30 miles o me casa.

Anyone know the scoop?

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I would say that by the beginning of the nationals we will know everything. That would be May. I have a feeling they are going to be a lot of people there. I'm guessing 15000-20000 people.

Erik

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
hmmmmm, I could dig some chili. I don't know about supa hot chili in the summer though...

I did get to ride the track a couple of weeks ago...definately better than Watkins, IMHO. Going there again on Saturday.

Troy

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
I'm definitely going to make it to this one. It'll be the first time I've ever seen a pro MX or SX event... not counting freestyle.

I live about an hour south of Denver in Colorado Springs. If I find out anything about tickets I'll let you know.

Ryan

cjmx

May 13, 2004
I'll meet you guys at either track over memorial weekend. Also I was at Lakewood this past weekend and they told me that parking would be at Bandimere and a shuttle would run people back and forth.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
I was there Sat and will be there again this Sat. Beats the hell outta Watkins.

Nothing new on the Nats. I'll inquire on Sat.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
You still going to do the final H/S at berthoud, shig? I was all pumped to go this last Sunday but it got snowed out, I'll be there next weekend.

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Hey Rat,
I was hoping to race yesterday, too. I had a feeling that it would be cancelled, so I went to Erie on Saturday instead. Where you gonna pit at the HS? Maybe we can get a DRN pit going.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Right on, I usually park down behind the gate, so my wife doesn't have to walk to far to pit for me. I don't show up until 10:30 or so, I'll save you a spot if I get there first.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I think we can definetly get something together for a weekend coming up at either at watkins or lakewood. One of the centrally located tracks one weekend coming up. I know Paace/James and I will be down

Erik

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Sorry I missed ya, Rat. I got to work all weekend. I tried to PM you on friday, but it didn't go through. How did you do?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Last edited:

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Awesome, man! I knew you had it in you. That should move you up in the point standings, too. That peg looks fugly, though. You must be sportin a mean case of monkey butt after sitting for 2 hours.

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Hey Soop,
I'd like to ride Lakewood on Sunday, but there's a couple of inches of snow on the track right now. The weather report calls for more snow tomorrow, too. If the snow melts by Sunday, then I'll see you there.

Shig

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Yeah, pretty cool huh, EB. Too bad the folks at Lakewood decided close up shop. The nerve of those guys to be closed on a beautiful Sunday! I imagine you went to Watkins? Erie was killer yesterday.

Top Bottom