High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I've got a friend in OH (Akron) that's coming to DW. At the moment he's travelling alone.

Anybody (or any group) want to hook up with him and drive together? He's got a Dodge extended cab with a 6x12 enclosed trailer...only 1 bike in it at the moment.

Eric is one of my best riding buddies ever...I've seriously thought about driving up there just so he could ride with us!

BTW, he answers to:
Tailbone (yep, broke that)
QuaziMoto (yep, broke his neck, too)
Homelite (used to ride a Homelite 500)
Whoopie (Ivan gave him that one...I'm not asking why!)
DeathFromAbove (Nothing like looking up to see a CR500 landing on you. Psst...I won that one!)
...anything else, too, as long as it's not late for supper!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Trivial was looking for a ride. He lives off of I-70 in Richmond, IN.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Is anyone East of the Missouri state line going to be passing through Springfield, MO on Sept. 30th on their way to DW? We will be. If our paths are crossing, maybe we can carivan the rest of the way to Cooperland?

Eddie, when are you and Aimee heading that way?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Lebenon is about 40 minutes east of Springfield.
yup... just watch for "Walnut Bowls" signs and Bass Boats :thumb:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by MrMXer327
The Northeast Caravan will be staying in Lebenon Missouri Sunday night and completing the rest of the trip Monday morning. Lebenon is about 40 minutes east of Springfield.

We won't be able to make to Springfield until around noon Monday. We're about 5-6 hours from Springfield. :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
If we convince MrMXer327 to take I-80 this time to Brookville, Pa to pick up Shawn and I then we will be going right by Akron/Youngstown area on the way to Missouri. This will be Sunday Morning.

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Looks like it is shaping up to begin the North East Caravan somewhere around where I79 and I70 cross. There is a truckstop just inside Ohio on I70 (west of I79) that we could all meet at 6:30am. This should get us to Lebenon Missouri by 6:30pm where a full spread will be waiting for us weary travelers. For those needing to catch some zzz's along the way, your welcome to hop in the RV and catch a few as we travel west...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom