super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Suzuki's attitude is just as supportive but in a different way, they would say "Hey, we have to win races. We don't care how you do it, or what you have to sacrifice, that's what we are paying you for."

Thats a quote from TP himself. I think that says it all. Thanks for the link that was a good interview.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
{Quote from TP} "Racing is my number one priority and I will never do a freestyle event that interferes with a race. "

Nice sentiment, but it is hard to reconcile with the fact that he is missing multiple races due to an injury suffered in FMX.

Thanks for the link, Ivan. It is a good interview.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by dirt bike dave
[BNice sentiment, but it is hard to reconcile with the fact that he is missing multiple races due to an injury suffered in FMX. [/B]

Next I expect to see just as many people slamming David Vuillemen for throwing away the SX championship when he foolishly went to a photo shoot and did some stupid jumps for the camera.

I also expect to see the same people slamming Shane Watts for not being able to race most of the GNCC season that he is sponsored to race b/c he was out racing a SX in Australia.

Both of them were doing something other than working towards the job they are paid to do.

Ivan

Top Bottom