JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Thump, your sister is REALLY attractive. Was she adopted? :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I really thought she was your sister, but someone clued me in the day I got to DW. I'm glad you guys found each other. :thumb:

BTW, I'm not a native. The rules are different if you weren't born here. :)

Hot Pants

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 8, 2002
Well it's official! I am now a full-fledged member of DRN and this is my very first post. I have to say that from the very start I have been impressed with the people of DRN - one in particular! I had a blast at DW and I can't wait to see everyone again next year! :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Noobie! Noobie!!

Welcome to the boards Sarah and hope you have more useful stuff to post than the crap that I do. :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Hot Pants
I have to say that from the very start I have been impressed with the people of DRN - one in particular!

SHHHHHH! You don't want him to get suspicious do ya? ;)

Pants is a woman of true character..... cause she has to put up with so many characters! QUIT wrecking my old bike! :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Well it's official! I am now a full-fledged member of DRN and this is my very first post.

Hey Sarah!! Glad you finally made it in here!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I have to say that from the very start I have been impressed with the people of DRN - one in particular!
So you are easily impressed huh? ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Twinny, don't worry, at least SHE'LL get that bike outta first gear.:p

Pants, great to meet you and Daivd, take care of that guy for us. You guys are great together and if you have the chance, shoot him in the leg with a paintball gun for me, K?!:)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Twinny, don't worry, at least SHE'LL get that bike outta first gear.:p

And with that, the gate drops on the Official Smack Talk Race '03 :aj:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Years have no meaning when it comes to smack talk. For the masters, it is a constant state of being. There is not a start nor end..... just an endless stream of smack!

It's on brother! And to give it a decent kickoff.... Checkout PitSally.com (content will come by the end of next week). :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Milkywhitecheeks!!:):)

The last memory of DW was, "I'M HIT, I'M HIT, I can't believe you shot me David!" "Now give me the gun and let me shoot you."
David then unscrews the air canister and says, "Yeah right!"

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
Oh, my GOD! I've been axed from Pitsally!!! Oh the shame :whiner:

Sorry Papa! You really wouldn't have fit in with the others. You talked the smack but you put it all on the line. Course.... If you really want to be back on, it can be arranged. I've got material to work with now.

I haven't figured out if Milk really belongs or not.... it's just that he provides so much ammo to work with! We will see once he's off injured reserve. :)

BTW.... I added a small amount of content to Cheeks part of the site. :eek:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
This realy Hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not to be considered? Shame on YOU!!!! Irish is upset!
Phillip :p

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Casa del Elk... a crime scene

Funny thing is on the last day he fell right where the body outline is after I shot him with the paint gun. :p

Attachments

• elkcamp.jpg
    elkcamp.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 183

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, I was taking rounds and hoped that the "boys" didn't take any fire! It was close but that shot dropped me like a sack of potatos.:scream:

Top Bottom