Picture of me from Steel City WML Race

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I still don't have all of my Steel City pictures scanned from the exciting finalé to this year's outdoor motocross season - but I'll try to get them up soon...

Click here for what I have scanned already - more to come!

Here is one pretty good shot of me that Steve Bruhn (TFS photographer) from www.motonews.com got from the Women's MX League race out at Steel City:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Well the picture didn't show up (oops - it was 4 times the size limit!)

Let me try again...

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 549

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Great pic Nikki!

Could some one explain to me why The only people I ever see wearing SoCal gear are always from the midwest?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Look in the DW photo Farmer John there's some punk with it on from Texas too! Must be Thump, yanno how he is with directions.:eek:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
nice pic. mud is good, hope that all wasn't roost:eek: where's steel city? did you race d17 this year,how'd ya finish? after dirt week i'm set on making a go of it in '02 in d17...yikes...it seems like drn has alot of riders in d17 and i'll be looking forward to see'n yall. :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Nice form! :cool:

It really sucks that you crashed out of the festivities so early at DW. I was really looking forward to a demonstration.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Farmer John..
lol Mostly because SoCal gear is located in Northern Illinois..:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by marcusgunby
Need to get those elbows a little higher IMO;)
He's confident in making that statement in that he's sure he'll never get lapped by you, being from the UK.. :)

It really was sad to see you hurt at DW, although I too have to admit to being glad about not being on the track at the same time :eek: How'd Byron go?

Thanks for the great help! The Tag Team MX was a major sucess.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Farmer John - AJ nailed it, SoCal is out of Sycamore, IL (however that works?!? did you know Rice-a-Roni is only made in Bridgeview, IL, also... the San Francisco treat?) :think

Cadillac - you can check out SoCal Racing/DeCal Works at www.socaldecal.com or call (800) 843-8244

sfc crash - Steel City is in Delmont, PA (western PA) & most of the mud was from the first turn - it was like someone took shovels full and threw it at you - fun :) Well... I was in 1st in D17 at the end of August - but missed a week for Steel City and fell into 2nd. Still had a chance at 1st but took a spill at DW01 and have probably fallen into 3rd place... so I'm a little disappointed. The season is over in 5 weeks. Look forward to seeing ya out on the track in '02!

marcusgunby - Thanks for the pointer :D

oldguy & Julius Pleazer - Yeah, I was bummed about being sidelined at DW - I was looking forward to doing some no-footers over the downhill double or something :p

KC_BigDog_51 - yes, the red backgrounds are a WML thing but I have seen some harescramble(?) guys with them before - they do look cool on YZs

Okiewan - LOL! We drove up to Byron and they raced in the pouring down rain with lakes on the track so we turned around and drove 3.5 hours back home :( The doctor said no racing for at least 2 weeks (bruised kidney/pulled back muscle) I tried to race this past weekend anyways - but just ended up doing 3 SLOW laps - never getting out of 2nd gear... darn woods!!!

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
Nikki, Hey I think I saw you. Did you see me? I was no8 on a kaw100. I had fun the track was great sat. Fri was a little rough after the rain.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Really good pictures. You either had a good zoom lens or some zoomin good pit passes.

MXN4FUN

Jul 7, 2000
Not to sound like an old geezer but the colors from back in the day.....Red for 125C, green for 250C, black for B class, white for A class, yellow for open and white with red numbers for Pro-am guys. Nice pic Nikki, this has been sure envies you ladies who get to rip it up on those national tracks.

Top Bottom