cbr600yea03

Aug 20, 2006
I've been checking the site for a free place to ride in South Jersey, i used the search function but i have't found anything yet, does anybody know places or a know where i could find a list of places in my area to ride for free at or maybe direct me to where on the site i could find out, i went through every page in the "places to ride" thread too.

crack rock

Feb 28, 2006
lots of riding in the forked river area easily accesible from the parkway i wouldnt suggest riding there though theres alot of cops on quads and stuff and if they dont get ya in the woods you might find them waiting by your truck when its time to leave and from what i've heard (though i've never hung around long enough to find out) they dont go easy on out of towners. now i just go to e-town, walden raceway in walkill ny, and if i want to ride trails i go to paragon PA. I know it sounds like a hike but gas is cheap compared to legal fees just my .02

cbr600yea03

Aug 20, 2006
crack rock said:
lots of riding in the forked river area easily accesible from the parkway i wouldnt suggest riding there though theres alot of cops on quads and stuff and if they dont get ya in the woods you might find them waiting by your truck when its time to leave and from what i've heard (though i've never hung around long enough to find out) they dont go easy on out of towners. now i just go to e-town, walden raceway in walkill ny, and if i want to ride trails i go to paragon PA. I know it sounds like a hike but gas is cheap compared to legal fees just my .02

Yea im defintley not looking to get pinched by the Fuzz lol... Paragon, PA though... is that free trails or something you have to pay for?

G

Gunjji

Where in S. Jersey are you?

Only place to ride is Chatsworth and its not free, infact the suck, there too small and to strict...

I live in Pine Hill, NJ and I hike up to Tower City, 2.5 hr drive. I have a campsite there so when I go, its for the weekends.

Paragon is further north of TC and you pay, play and then go home or get a hotel.

Jersey blows for off road riders so you have to make due. Lots of places to ride but you dont want your truck to be a sitting duck.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
check out the DYDR does paragon thread, its a great time, we rent a camp site which costs you $10 for the night, we all ride together for the day then go back to camp, shower, chill and put a few back. Good times. Paragon is $25 for whole day, there are no tracks though just miles and miles of woods to rip around in

cbr600yea03

Aug 20, 2006
Gunjji said:
Where in S. Jersey are you?

Only place to ride is Chatsworth and its not free, infact the suck, there too small and to strict...

I live in Pine Hill, NJ and I hike up to Tower City, 2.5 hr drive. I have a campsite there so when I go, its for the weekends.

Paragon is further north of TC and you pay, play and then go home or get a hotel.

Jersey blows for off road riders so you have to make due. Lots of places to ride but you dont want your truck to be a sitting duck.

I'm in Maple Shade, my friend has a membership at chatsworth and doesnt even go he says its too crowded at the times he can go, I think i may have to check out this paragon thing, but i was really just looking for something close by that i could just go by myself for a few hours when i have spare time just to get some riding time in. I know of ONE place so far, but its like you said, my truck would be a sitting duck and its about 45 minutes from me... thanks for the reply!

cbr600yea03

Aug 20, 2006
sick 96 250 said:
check out the DYDR does paragon thread, its a great time, we rent a camp site which costs you $10 for the night, we all ride together for the day then go back to camp, shower, chill and put a few back. Good times. Paragon is $25 for whole day, there are no tracks though just miles and miles of woods to rip around in

Thanks im defintley looking into that!

crack rock

Feb 28, 2006
cbr600yea03 said:
Yea im defintley not looking to get pinched by the Fuzz lol... Paragon, PA though... is that free trails or something you have to pay for?

paragon has some good trails some get really really rock though. when i went there i wound up going down a trail called the rattler with my buddies(all of us on motocross bikes) i was on a cr125 i still have no clue how i made it there were boulders bigger than my bike lol.

R

rodedawgs2

Question

Does anyone know of a place in South Jersey that you can take a child, rent a dirt bike for them to ride on some easy trails? He knows how to drive a dirt bike.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Hey, I was headed for paragon tomorrow but can't find anyone to ride with so looks like if the weather holds I will be there Friday for sure. Your welome to join me.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
rentals??

rodedawgs2 said:
Does anyone know of a place in South Jersey that you can take a child, rent a dirt bike for them to ride on some easy trails? He knows how to drive a dirt bike.

I don't know anyplace that rents bikes but there are places to rent quads. pagagon now rents them and there is also a rental place at Roush creek call adventure-rentals.

Jay11

Mar 27, 2018
I ride by my house on farms and in woods I built a small track in woods . Sometimes I ride on sand rds off Route 70 Jackson bowman rd is good it’s been while since I ride there Toms River by shools have spots

Top Bottom