Tonyklem

Mar 2, 2006
hey guys, my plastics are pretty beatup. some are cracked but mosty just scratched. the rear fende has a whole in it kinda. i was looking at e-bay and saw those UFO brand plastics. Are those any good or are they cheap e-bay garbage. If i cant get some cheap plastics that will be pretty decent im just gonna get some decals. Wheres the best/cheapest place to get em?

What other year's plastics will fit an 89? i assume a wide range of years for the fenders, but let me kno what you guys think.

Last edited:

elcamino12sec

Jan 16, 2006
From experiance, I recommend purchasing the same brand for everything, each brand will be some what different in color. In my opinion that looks ghey! As for UFO, I like them better than Acerbis, UFO seems to clean grease off easier than Acerbis. Both are good aftermarket brands. Try Dennis Kirk, some places sell a kit that has all panels for around 100.00 bucks, that a pretty fair price IMO.

Tonyklem

Mar 2, 2006
would anyone happen to have any white pieces laying around? any at all? i think my bike would look nice with a white kit and some graphics.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom