Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It's official... Okie will soon be an Okie again. Finsihing-up all the odds and ends to get the house on the market... if all goes according to plan, we'll be down there well before DW.

Looking for a place around the Shawnee/Harrah/Choctaw area, 2-5 acres to play on. Just want a small house with a big shop (will build). Time to kick back a little and get out of the ratrace they call Chicagoland. I guess 15 years up here is long enough.

I'm damn sure going to miss my family and the Illinois Crew ... it's been awesome. I have comfort in the fact that I know some good folks to ride with with down there and NOT having to drive 14 hours to do DW :aj:

No, I don't do trees. :silly: Can I be a HS anyway?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If you like to play in the dirt and EAT, you can't find a better group to ride with.  You know you will have to be initiated, without warning.  I look forward to seeing you more than once a year.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to aid in your transition. :cool:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by OldMaiconut

Get out on the grass track with Justql and he will get you initiated forthwith. :|

Bump a guys foot a little and you never here the end of it. You really shouldn't listen to MX547's strategies about riding wide...... ;)

It'll be good to have another rider in our group. And yep we all venture out on an mx track atleast a few times a year. I know the way from them to the hospitals. I've hauled swift enough times. ;)

Shawnee area is my preference of those you listed.You might look at McLoud as well. It's in the vicinity of those mentioned but things should be more affordable there.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
The more the merrier. Versatility is the key to being a Spode. I'm a woods guy at the track and a MX'er in the woods. Otherwise someone might expect me to be good at something!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Congrats and good luck with the move. I am assuming your job will remain w/ the same company as a badass "WebDude"? Don't forget, Tejas will be a whole lot closer. :thumb:

Top Bottom