MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Went out to Posey's yesterday morning.  Kip has changed the track up quite a bit from what it was last year.  Many more doubles and much more fun.  He is into riding right now so he is working and watering the track.  We got there at 10am and had to track to ourselves until nearly 3. :thumb: 

They are only open on Tuesday and Thursday.  Kips mom, Bobbi, would like to be open all the time.  She really likes being able to provide a place for folks to ride.  The problem is that when they are open she can't leave the property.  Therefore, they had to come up with a schedule that allowed them to have a life too.

There is no annual membership fee this year, just the daily $10.

Oh, if I wasn't moving, I wouldn't tell you guys about this, I'd keep it my secret. :laugh:

Last edited:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Mississippi, eighty acres near Memphis. :thumb:

Yep, still has the little track too.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Same job, so lifestyle. I've always wanted land and now it makes sense for us to live closer to Memphis.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
FedEx, Robin and I are both pilots for FedEx. Life is much easier if you live in your domicile.

Last edited:

motoxpress

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2001
Should have known. Sorry to see you go but, I am sure it will be a good move for you. If you get tired of swamps, feel free to come back to the rocks :)

GL

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
Having recently moved to the area, I'm trying to locate some of the tracks. Where is Posey's? We found Fairfield awhile back and had a good time there.

Thanks-

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
When you are headed to Fairfield, turn left (head south) on Camp Williams road at the new Smith's just west of Lehi. Posey's is about a mile down on the east side of the road.  

Map to Posey's

Last edited:
Top Bottom