Possibly the most important question in the world

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Originally posted by Danman

While we are pondering questions answer this one. If you could take you motorcycle to the speed of light and you looked down at you head light could you see the beam? Also as you passed the speed of sound could you hear the motor?

:think:

I'll say yes you can see the beem of light because you are not going faster then the light But will not hear the engine, because you are going fater then the speed of sound

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Don't have a clue Thunder. What I've always wondered, if you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?? :confused:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Pred touched on this, but why is it a pair of panties, but only a bra. Seems backwards to me.

Why when a dog gets castrated is it called getting fixed, seems broken forever to me.

How can a shirt really be sleeveless?
How do you get your arms out?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
:silly: Popssssstcreeick. Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug.......buuuurrrrrrp! I'm going to leave now, my brain hurts. :) I think I'm suffering from compouddyliacusrectacorniaseptescema. :eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I still want to know what happens when you make instant coffee in a microwave.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
The Man called Dan speechified:
Triple clamps. They clamp three things: two fork legs and one bar. There is a top and a bottom. So they are triple meaning three and plural on clamps is because there are to of them.
Okay, that'll work for the top clamp, but how come you call it a lower tripleclamp when it only clamps to two tubes?!?

Okiewan from Muskogeewan pondered the following:
I still want to know what happens when you make instant coffee in a microwave.
I think you're right. It's done before you put it in! TIME MACHINE!!!

kdx357

Mod Ban
Nov 20, 2001
ooh my sister found out its 2113 licks to the center of a tootsie pop and i belive i saw a ape like creatue hanging off some bars

Top Bottom