agrass582

Jun 7, 2005
Hey guys, I was thinking about heading down to Connecticut River MX down in Rocky Hill, CT this weekend, either Sat or Sun. Wondering if anyone here goes down there and/or would be interested in meeting up down there for a little practicing. Please let me know, I'm willing to meet up with people to get some time on my bike. Just got the CR250 so I want to get some practice on it. Let me know.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm not much of an MXer, but I'm sure we could rustle up a few of us to have a day at Rocky Hill.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
punkrawker the website is www.ctmotocross.com It is a pretty sweet track, it has been about 2.5 years since I moved to CA so I have not rode there since then but I had a membership there while I was in CT and it was real nice. At the time they groomed the track daily and had installed a timed sprinkler system for the dry spells. It is on a flat piece of land so all of the jumps are man made but in more of a MX style than SX. Some large tables and even a 60' double that was pretty awesome. Dont know how it is now, but I imagine it is still real good.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom