CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Looks like a go for both days. Weather right now looks like it will be awesome, come ready for some fun. Jason, I will have the video cameras ready to go so be prepared, I won't let you shut me out again. :nener: By the way I don't recall roosting anyone and usually try not to do it, if I did sorry about that. No time to UPS those tires to you so I will bring them with me. Throwing them in the truck right now. Seems this year everyone is doing really well out there and we can go at a great pace with little or no stopping. Great riding with you all this past week and Rob did a fantastic job with his pictures. I started riding my Mountain bike back and forth to work to help with my knee. They say we're nuts riding in the woods but riding a bike on the streets around here during the traffic hours is absolutely crazy.

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
Hoping to be at Matto's @9, Need a 300exc. Actually need a pair of bomber shorts. Magara had a Michelin S12 rear,I thought it looked interesting,maybe that was his traction problem?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
So who's riding

Just talked to Jason and he can't make. Looks like Brad, Darrell, Steve, Me. Anyone else planning on showing up for Saturday?

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
Hey Guys; Just finished riding, Gordon asked me to post that he and Steve will NOT be riding on Sunday. We had a safe ride at speed, rather chilly getting dressed though. Later, Darrell.

Top Bottom